Right of withdrawal
1. Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without any penalty.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send “Azienda Agricola Grimaldi” a notice to that effect within 10 working days of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to:
Azienda Agricola Grimaldi
Via Masotto, 51
95031 – Adrano (CT)
Once such notice of withdrawal, the Customer will notify the customer instructions on how to return the goods to be sent to “Azienda Agricola Grimaldi” within 10 days from.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
– The law applies to product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
– By law, the shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
– The expedition, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
– If the goods are damaged during transport, we will inform the client (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of value good (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return while canceling the request for withdrawal;
– The Farm Grimaldi not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
4. The farm Grimaldi will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged on the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the Buyer shall provide to the bank on which the reimbursement (Cod. ABI – CAB – Current Account of the invoice).
5. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), in cases where the farm Grimaldi finds:
– The lack of the outer and / or envelope containing your product
– Damage to the product.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the company Agricola Grimaldi will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
The only expenses charged to the customer to exercise the right of withdrawal is the direct return of the Products.
Information and Complaints
For any clarification or any complaint may contact us through Customer Support Number +39 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person in charge of Customer Service is Mrs. Grimaldi Valeria.
2. Applicable law
The sales contract between the customer and aziendaagricolagrimaldi.it is concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of distance selling, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence; in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is exclusively that of Catania.